To people responding to our Australian Citizenship Facebook page. Please note the following before you contact us.
This Facebook page belongs to a professional private business that assists people with visas and charges fees for service. We are NOT part of the Australian government.
We will assist where we can however please note the following before you contact us:
Refugee or Protection visas. If you believe you qualify for these please contact the United Nations High Commission for Refugees (UNHCR) in your country or a nearby country. We apologise but we do not have their contact details and are unable to assist with this. There is no exception to this as Australia will only accept refugees through the UNHCR.
Citizenship: To qualify for citizenship in Australia you must generally have the following:
- Live in Australia legally for 4 years.
- Have a permanent visa for at least 1 year before applying.
- Have no criminal convictions.
Visas for Australia there are the following broad options:
- Family visas. If you have an Australian wife/husband or partner and have a relationship with evidence of at least 6 months we can assist. Evidence consists of proof you have met in person, photos together, money transfers, travel by the Australian sponsor to your country and others. If you feel you meet these please ask your Australian sponsor to contact me for advice. You must have met the Australian in person.
- Student visas. You must first be able to afford the cost of study, usually at University. This will start at A$15,000 per year depending on your course. Your study must be related to the work or study you have now. This is a temporary visa for the term of your study.
- Visas for work in Australia. Australia is one of the most difficult countries to get a visa for work. You must have very good English, good qualifications in an area that Australia needs and work experience in your home country relative to the work you expect to do in Australia. You must have a business in Australia who will sponsor you. The cost of these visas starts from A$10,000. You cannot get visas for casual work unless you are a citizen of the United Kingdom, Canada or the USA and a very limited group of other countries.
If you do NOT meet any of these criteria we cannot assist and therefore cannot reply.
If you feel you meet this criteria please email us your basic details for the relevant visa to: