Australian Visa offices in Australia and overseas arefuse many visas. Mistakes many people make:
- Unqualified visa businesses may charge less. Most Australian visa applications made by overseas businesses fail. You do not get your visa fee returned if you fail. If you choose an Australian-qualified registered migration expert, you have a better chance of success.
- Preparing applications themselves. Australian visa rules are complicated and you should choose a qualified Australian registered migration agent expert.
- Using a business that is not qualified or licensed by the Australian immigration authorities. Visa experts in Australia must be licensed. If you are offered help in Australia for a fee, the person helping is breaking the law and this can badly affect your visa application.
- Choosing the wrong Visa. There are many different visas with many conditions. For example, did you know that getting married may cause problems getting a visa? In some cases, marriage helps, in others it causes many problems. We will assess your situation and guide you. Another example is visitor visas. Did you know there are different visitor visas and your choice could help or hinder your future plans?
- Applying when you do not qualify. We assess your chances of success before you apply. If we see that you do not qualify for an Australian visa we can save you money. We will look for different options for you and we often succeed after some changes are made to your situation.
- Applications with weak evidence or fake documents. If you give fake documents, you can be banned from Australia for 3 to 10 years. Our job is to help you, if we see something that will damage your chances, we talk to you to find a way to fix it.
- You have the best chance of success if you choose an expert to properly assess your case and advise the best visa and the process. To see our experience, go to:
We have access to the Department through our business portal to make your application online in many cases. This is efficient and very cost effective. This helps us keep costs lower.